01 March 2013

IT'S BEEN A BIG + BEAUTIFUL WEEK

Untitled


It has been such a wonderful week and I just wanted to pop in to say a big heartfelt thank you to everyone for your support with the creation and launch of my new site conniechapman.com

For my a life of perfect days readers, I want to let you all know that I will not be posting on this blog as frequently anymore, and most of the action will happen over at my new site.

Many of you are on the mailing list for alopd. If you want to stay in the loop, please enter your details below to get on the mailing list for my new site.

Oh, and if you do so you will get a FREE copy of my new ebook - The 12 Step Dream Creator Guide


ENTER YOUR DEETS + GET ON THE LIST!

First Name


In the meantime, I just have to say thank you so much for all of the love and support you have shown me...


On facebook

1 2

And instagram


Optimized-4-1.pngOptimized-5.png

Optimized-6.pngOptimized-7.png


And to all the people who have sent me emails, written me texts and called me to show their support. I deeply deeply appreciate it!

I have so much in store for this little site and I cannot wait to share it with you. This is is definitely all about taking life to a brand new level and playing big (more about that next week).

An to top off an already amazing week, I was so thrilled to be interviewed by Jia Ni Teo on her gorgeous site! In here we chat all about life, purpose, happiness, morning routines and health. It is super juicy. You can read it here.

In the meantime if you feel like some soul-nourishing reading over the weekend, pop in your email address in the box below and download yourself a copy of my ebook. Just snuggle up on the couch, grab a cup of tea or green juice and start turning your dreams in to a reality. 


LOVE THIS POST? SIGN UP FOR UPDATES AND + GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY EBOOK


First Name
signature small

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...